Acceptance of Terms
This website, registered with the domain name "clipmydeals.com" (hereinafter, "ClipMyDeals") is owned and operated by Sellergize Web Technology Services Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered address at 203, Shivam Building, Bhanu Nagar, Kalyan (W) – 421301, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). ClipMyDeals is in the business of selling licenses of WordPress Coupon Theme, Cashback Plugin, Mobile Applications, and Browser Extensions (hereinafter, "Products"). These product licenses are provided to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). If you do not agree to the TOS, then you should not purchase from the ClipMyDeals.com website.h3 id="delivery">Product Delivery
After we have successfully received customer payment, their ClipMyDeals account login credentials will be emailed to the email address provided during PayPal payment. This may take up to 10 minutes after purchase, but typically happens within 90 seconds. Customers can find their product license keys by logging into their accounts.
Purchases made via e-check take anywhere from 3-7 days to clear before customers will receive their license keys and/or have access to download the product(s). If a customer does not wish to wait that long, they can make their purchase via other modes of payment that ensure immediate delivery.
ClipMyDeals reserves the right at any time to modify and/or discontinue a product with or without notice. Further, we may add new products and/or services with or without notice. Prices of any products are subject to change at any time by posting the changes to the ClipMyDeals.com website.
Copyrights and Ownership
Customers cannot claim ownership to any of our products, software codes or layout designs, whether modified or unmodified. All products are copyrighted and property of ClipMyDeals. Each purchase at ClipMyDeals.com only entitles you to use one license key of the purchased product, that may be used on maximum one domain at a time. You are not allowed to resell or redistribute any of our products under any circumstances.
Customers who have purchased licenses to our products may use them only for their own Websites/Apps/Business. Each product license is sold for use with only one domain at a time. However, you are allowed to change the registered domain against each license key, at any point of time, by logging into your account.
All sub-domains, other than "www", "dev", and "test", will be considered as a separate domain. For the sake of deployment on non-production environments, we allow the products to be used/installed/activated on "localhost" domain, as well as "dev" and "test" subdomains. So, if you have registered "example.com" as your domain against a license key, then that license key can be used on following domains:
There is no restriction on using the license key on multiple WordPress Installations on sub-folders of the registered domain. So, if you have registered "example.com" as your domain against a license key, then that license key can be used multiple times on "example.com/abc", "example.com/xyz", etc.
ClipMyDeals is committed to keeping all themes & plugins up-to-date and working with the latest version of WordPress. Our themes & plugins are developed for latest WordPress version. It should also work fine with WordPress that is one or two versions older than the latest one. Any version prior to that may have problems with some themes or plugins functionality. We ensure that our Themes and Plugins are 100% compliant to WordPress standards, but we do not guarantee that our they will work with other plugins or custom development done by a third party.
Your purchase may or may not include some "Free" products. Any modifications required to free products due to change in technology or rules of supporting platforms or third party products, may be subject to payment of the said product's license cost or modification rates or rebuilding cost, unless clearly otherwise mentioned on the website.
Documentation related to our products is available on our website, and we expect customers to go through them after the purchase. We offer all support via our Ticketing System, which is handled by our team of support representatives. No support will be provided via any other channel. Support does not cover installation, customization, and/or administration of products.
We keep releasing new versions of the theme to resolve any bugs that are found or reported, and also to make our products compatible with other changes in the WordPress ecosystem. To ensure lifetime support, we expect all customers to keep their themes and plugins updated to at least the current major version. Lifetime support does not cover penultimate major versions, due to difficulties involved in troubleshooting and debugging older code base.
Each product license includes all updates to the products that are made after the purchase. We do not guarantee that product updates will be made forever, but ClipMyDeals does its best to improve the functionality of each product over time and makes full efforts to ensure that the products work with the latest technologies. We cannot guarantee that our products will run with older technologies.
Customers are free to create child themes or make modifications to code to change the design or looks of our products to suit their needs. However, once changes are made to our products, no product support will be provided due to difficulties involved in troubleshooting and debugging custom changes. Also, support does not extend to Child Themes created for ClipMyDeals Parent Themes.
Customers are not allowed to distribute or sell any Child Theme for ClipMyDeals Parent Theme without a prior approval. Also, any Plugins specifically being created to work with ClipMyDeals require prior permissions.
Customers will be required to create an account when purchasing any of our products and/or services. They are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and are not permitted to share and/or distribute their account login details. Customers are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their account and agree to immediately notify ClipMyDeals of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. ClipMyDeals will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from customer's failure to comply with these terms. Please note that ClipMyDeals requires that all users be over the age of 13 to have a customer account.
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
Mandatorily required information such as Name, Email ID, and Postal Address would be collected from the Customer at the time of purchase. After the purchase, we collect IP address & Time of each login, because this may be required as proof in certain disputes or refund claims.
Since we restrict each license to a single domain, we also need to periodically send domain information of active license keys for authentication purposes. We testify that no other information is collected or transmitted from our products.
Updating your Personal Information
You can log into your ClipMyDeals account to see your information. You can update your name, company name, and address. Since we use your email address as a unique identifier of your account, you cannot directly change your email address on our website. You can create a ticket for this, and our Support team will do this for you.
Use of Personal Information
We use the collected information for following purposes:
- To process transactions that take place on our website i.e. when you purchase an item from us.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating our website;
- providing you with products/services described on our website;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to our website;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with new features and information about our products and website
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve our website and products we provide;
- monitoring activity on our website, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to our website;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on our website, or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- improving our products and services;
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities;
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which could be located in India, UK and/or USA;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement;
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law, or requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities, to do so.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients
Transfer and Storage of Personal Information
All our staff is based in UK and India. So your data will be processed in UK and India only.
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers in USA and India. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, and data encryption where appropriate. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
Deletion of Personal Information
You are entitled to a full refund in the following cases:
- If we fail to deliver the product for which you have purchased a license key.
- If any of the feature mentioned on our website is not included in the product delivered to you.
- If there is a bug in the feature mentioned on our website, and we are not able to resolve it within the promised estimated time on support tickets.
Apart from the above cases, all sales are final. This is because ClipMyDeals discloses the software code of certain products, and the products becomes instantly downloadable on digital media. Once you have our code, there is no way to “return” it.
Account Termination and Suspension
ClipMyDeals reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice, in its sole and absolute discretion. No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated. Examples of reasons for termination include: 1) Abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards the ClipMyDeals staff; 2) Defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against ClipMyDeals.com, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing ClipMyDeals.com products; 3) Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts; 4) ClipMyDeals.com reasonably believes that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons.
ClipMyDeals respects intellectual property rights. To send a copyright infringement notification to ClipMyDeals, please get in touch with us.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ClipMyDeals to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ClipMyDeals to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Business Use Of Our Goods and Services
If you are using our Products or Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify ClipMyDeals and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Products or Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
ClipMyDeals guarantees that our themes and plugins will provide commercially reasonable functionality with WordPress 4.5+, without any WordPress plugins installed. Other than this, ClipMyDeals.com does not provide any warranty.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, CLIPMYDEALS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, CLIPMYDEALS DOESN’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES “AS IS”.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability For Our Products And Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, CLIPMYDEALS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CLIPMYDEALS FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID CLIPMYDEALS TO USE ITS PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
IN ALL CASES, CLIPMYDEALS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Updates To TOS. The TOS may be updated from time to time, but never retroactively. We will post notice of important modifications to the TOS on this page, and they will become effective no less than seven days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functionality, or changes for urgent legal reasons may be made effectively immediately.
Other Guidelines Or Terms. If there is a conflict between this TOS and those for a specific ClipMyDeals product/service, the terms for the specific product/service will prevail.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These terms control the relationship between ClipMyDeals and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
No Waiver. If you do not comply with these terms, and ClipMyDeals may not take action right away. However, this will not mean ClipMyDeals is giving up or waiving any rights, such as the right to take action in the future.
Severability. If a particular term in the TOS is not legally enforceable, it will not affect the other terms.