Add Header Menu
To add a Menu to the header, follow the below steps:
- Go to WordPress > Appearance > Menus
- Enter the Menu name
- In the Menu Structure box, drag & drop the pages from the suggestions on the left sidebar.
- If you want to see your stores and offer-categories in the left sidebar, then click on "Screen Options" in the top right of your screen, and select "stores" and "offer-categories".
- To add pages that are not in the left sidebar, you can use the "Custom Links" option.
- See this and this FAQs to learn how to create pages that list all stores/categories. You should add these pages to the Menu to make sure all store & category pages are easily accessible by Search bots. This highly increases your indexing in Search Engines.
- In the "Menu Settings", tick the "Primary" Display location to make sure this menu appears in the header on all pages of the website.
Last Updated 2 years ago
- Theme Configuration