Frequently Asked Questions
Go to your Wordpress > Customization > Other customizations. You will find the below options to customize your website
Show sidebarUsing this option you can customize the visibility of your sidebar.
- If you choose "no", sidebar will not be visible anywhere on your website.
- If you choose "on all pages", sidebar will be visible on all pages of your website.
- If you choose "not on homepage", sidebar will be visible everywhere except your homepage
- if you choose "only on homepage" sidebar will only be visible on the homepage of your website.
Sidebar positionWith this option, you can decide whether you want to have the side bar on the left or the right side of your website. Simple select "Left" or "Right" from the dropdown.
Layout typeHere, you can choose how the content on your website is visible to your audience.
- If you choose "full width", the content on your website will be stretched across the full width of your website.
- If you choose "container", the content on your website will be shown in a container view i.e. there will be some margin left on both the sides.
Homepage Layout typeUsing this option, you can choose to have a different layout for your Homepage and the rest of your website if you wish to.
- If you choose "Default", then the homepage layout will be set according to the layout type you have selected in the "Layout Type" section.
- If you choose "Full width", then your homepage layout will be set to Full width irrespective of what you have selected in the "Layout Type" section.
- If you choose "container", then your homepage layout will be set to container view, irrespective of what you have selected in the "Layout Type" section.
Navbar typeUnder the Navbar type option,
- You may choose to have a "sticky top" navbar, which means you header will always be visible even if you scroll down on your website. It is similar to how freeze cells work in excel.
- Alternatively, you can also set is as "normal". In this case, the header will not be visible when you scroll down.
Notification requestsYou can choose whether you want to show your users the toggle for notification requests as shown in the screenshot below.
Order by display priorityYou can choose whether you want to sort the stores according to their display priority.
Last Updated 2 years ago