Frequently Asked Questions
Add/Edit Offer Category
Follow the below steps to create a new offer category:
- Go to WordPress > Coupons > Offer Categories
- Use the "Add New" section on the left side to create a category.
- Name: Name of the category page
- Slug: Unique URL component for the category page
- Description: A short description of the category page
- After the category is created, on the right side you click on "Edit" link under the category. Here you can add a number of other options
- Parent Offer Category: Here you can assign a parent category to the category you are creating. For example, if you are creating a category named "Men's Fashion" and you already have a category named "Fashion", you can assign it as the parent category here.
- Article: This is an article for the category page. Use this to write long-form formatted content. It is very beneficial for SEO purposes.
- Image URL: Enter the URL of the category image. If you want to use a third-party image, then you can enter its URL here. If you want to upload the image yourself, then go to WordPress > Media > Add New. Once the image is uploaded, copy its URL and use it here
- Page Title: If you want to give a different Title to your webpage for this category, you can enter it here. This will be used to display in browser menu bar, as well as in Search Engine results.
Help Topics: Theme Configuration
Last Updated 3 years ago