Add/Edit a Store
Follow the below steps to create a new store:
- Go to WordPress > Coupons > Stores
- Use the "Add New" section on the left side to create a store.
- Name: Name of the store page
- Slug: Unique URL component for the store page
- Description: A short description of the store page
- After the store is created, on the right side you click on "Edit" link under the store. Here you can add a number of other store options
- Popular Store: Check to add this store to list of popular stores. Can be displayed on homepage and in widget area.
- Store Website URL: Populating this field creates a "Visit Store" button on the store page.
- Logo URL: Place the URL of the store logo over here. If the store has shared the official logo URL, then you can enter it here. If you want to upload the logo yourself, then go to WordPress > Media > Add New. Once the image is uploaded, copy its URL and use it as the store's Logo URL.
- Article: This is an article for the store page. Use this to write long-form formatted content. It is very beneficial for SEO purposes.
- Banner URL: Enter the URL of the banner that you want to use on the store page. If the store has shared any official banner, then you can enter its URL here. If you want to upload the banner yourself, then go to WordPress > Media > Add New. Once the image is uploaded, copy its URL and use it as the store's Banner URL.
- Button Color: This color will be used on the buttons and labels for this store's coupons. Chose a dark color that matches the store's overall experience.
- Store Location: You can use this field to place store location using Google Map or any other embedded map code. To place this on the store page, you will need to add the Store Location Widget to your sidebar.
- Store Video: You can use this field to place a related video or ad using YouTube, Vimeo, or any other embedded video code. To place this on the store page, you will need to add the Store Video Widget to your sidebar.
Last Updated 2 years ago
- Theme Configuration