Manually Uploading Transactions
Adding Single TransactionsYou can add transactions to the table by clicking on the "New" button on Cashback page of the plugin. The fields are as below:
- User: The User ID of the registered subscriber of your site who clicked the affiliate link. This ID would have ideally passed as a sub_id parameter to your affiliate program, and hence should come back in the transactions report from your affiliate panel.
- Store: The store/website on which this transaction has occurred.
- Merchant Transaction ID: The unique ID provided for this transaction by the affiliate program.
- Transaction Amount: The total amount of transaction. This is the amount paid at the time of purchase. The currency symbol for this amount will be as defined on the Cashback > Settings page.
- Transaction Date: The date & time when this transaction occurred.
- Transaction Status: This can be either of 3 values as below:
- pending - The transaction is not yet validated by the merchant
- approved - The transaction is validated as a genuine transaction on which you are going to earn commission.
- rejected - This transaction is invalid due to violation of one or more T&Cs of the affiliate program.
- Cashback Amount: The amount earned by the user for this transaction. The currency symbol for this amount will be as defined on the Cashback > Settings page.
- Payment Status: This can be either of 3 values as below:
- pending - The cashback amount is confirmed, but it has not been paid yet to the user.
- paid - The cashback amount is confirmed, and has been paid yet to the user.
- rejected - The cashback amount is rejected due to violation of one or more T&Cs of your website.
- Comments: Any notes/comments for the user to better explain the status of Transaction/Cashback.
Bulk Upload FormatThere are hundreds and thousands of affiliate programs in the world. So it is not possible for us to support CSV formats from each of them. Instead, we stick to one basic CSV format.
With a bit of MS-Excel / CSV skills, you should easily be able to reorder & rename columns as per our standard format. You can export the transactions table to get a sample CSV file.
Use the Bulk Import block below the transactions table to upload your file. Transactions with repeating ID or Merchant Transaction ID will get updated. All other transactions will be inserted as new rows in the table.
Please note that the Merchant Transaction ID needs to be unique across all rows. In the unlikely situation that your affiliate program does not export any such unique IDs, you will have to assign some unique values yourself.
Last Updated 2 years ago