Add a Banner to the Front-page of the website
To set a video welcome type, follow the below steps:
- Go to WordPress > Appearance > Customize > Front Page Settings.
- In the "Welcome Type" drop-down menu, chose the "Banner" option.
- Here, you can select/upload an image to be used as the banner.
- To hide the search form overlaying the video, you can uncheck the tick-mark that says "Show Search Form".
- Use the other fields to set Banner Title, Description, and Text Colors.
- You can add multiple Banners to your front page by clicking on "Add new image"
- If you want to show a different banner everytime a customer refreshed your website then click on "Randomize Uploaded Headers"
- Once you are satisfied with the end result that is visible on the right, click on "Save" button.
Last Updated 3 years ago
- Theme Configuration