Add a Video to Front-page of the website
To set a video welcome type, follow the below steps:
- Go to WordPress > Appearance > Customize > Front Page Settings.
- In the "Welcome Type" drop-down menu, chose the "Video (Full Screen)" option.
- Here, you can add a new Video URL. This video will keep playing repeatedly on mute when a user visits your homepage.
- To hide the search form overlaying the video, you can uncheck the tick-mark that says "Show Search Form".
- Use the other fields to set Video Title, Description and Colors on the video.
- Once you are satisfied with the end result that is visible on the right, click on "Save" button.
Last Updated 3 years ago
- Theme Configuration